Among the first in our country "AMIGA" ltd. recognized the need for the introduction of a certified organizational system, which would help to keep the significantly increased number of employees and the multiply increased volume of work under control and that all the agreements and contracts are fully complied with. After several years of continuous introduction of the latest standards, primarily in terms of the organization within the company itself and the expansion of the production facilities, standards, the certification of the quality system was carried out by TÜV.
- ISO 9001:2015- Quality managament system (QMS)
- ISO 14001:2015- Environmental management system (EMS)
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational health and safety management systems (OHSAS)
- CE mark according to EN-40-6, Public Lighting Colums
- EN ISO 3834-2 - Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials
- EN-1090-2 EXC 3 - Technical requirements for the execution of steel structures
- ISO 26000 - Social responsibility
Recognitions and awards
Amiga is recipient of numerous prestigious awards and recognitions of which we emphasize "Captain Misa Anastasijevic" in 2008, SIEPA award - "Exporter of the Year 2010" in the category of socially responsible business, the award of the Serbian Chamber of Commerce in 2011, and especially emphasize significant award for continuous quality improvement of business "Crown quality" awarded to us by Business Initiative Directions in London in late 2012, as well as the prestigious award "The best choose the best 2013", the International Star award for quality (ISAQ) in Geneva in 2013, the National award for business excellence and strategy in business "Oscar for quality" in 2013 and many others.